9 week pregnant

Officially in the 9th week today. Baby is about 1 inch long, the size of a grape and weight a fraction of an ounce 😀

Still no morning sickness, and I’ve started eating healthy. Cut down on carbo and processed sugar, which makes me feels much lighter now. One thing that bugs me though, is that I get very bad flu during the night. My nose feels itchy, runny and cold which is extremely uncomfortable…Yesterday I’ve also experience severe shoulder ache, so painful that I had trouble sleeping. Urgh…A sign that I’ve not been exercising and clock in too much time on my laptop, iPhone and iPad.

It’s been 3 weeks now that my parents knew about my pregnancy. And every Sunday that I called, never did they ask about the baby. Their only concern is when are we going to get register for marriage. I guess they are still very conservative to think that getting pregnant without a husband is a culturally and socially unacceptable.

Do I blame them? I don’t. I just want to concentrate on eating and living healthy for my little Jorgito.

And speaking of registration of marriage. It’s such a tedious process. Here’s the step by step guide that I managed to google out of from forum:

Step by step: How to get married in Thailand
1. Bring along your original passport, copy of your wife/husband passport and money to JPN in PutraJaya.

2. Tell them that you want to make statutory declaration to get marry in Thailand.

3. They will give you a form to fill up on the spot. After fill up return to them. 

4. Need to check with them how long you need to wait for the declaration. Some need to wait only 1 day 
and some need to wait 1 week. 

5. After received the declaration, go to Ministry foreign Affair in PutraJaya to certified. They will show you where to go. You can also take bus. The station just opposite JPN.They have bus to go from JPN to MFA.

6.Once you reach there, the guard will show you which counter. You need to paid after they certified your 

7. Done. That’s it after MFA. Then you can bring the declaration back to Thailand to Malaysia Embassy to 
translate because need the Embassy stamp on it too. 

8.After they translate, they will ask you bring the document to MFA of Thailand to certified again. Need to
paid too.

9. After certified, you can bring the document to Ampur nearby where you stay and begin register of your marriage.

Fingers crossed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *